- 1. When should you start bombarding the App Store with purchases if you want to win?
- 2. Write down an answer you know is too high. Too low.
- 3. What information would be useful to know here?
- 4. What assumptions have you made in your model?
- 5. Interpret the parameters in your linear model. What do the units of slope represent? What does the y-intercept represent?
- 6. According to your linear model, when did the app store sell its first app? Calculate an answer mathematically then find the actual answer. If those answers are different, what could explain the difference?