- 1. Is reality closer to the top video or the bottom?
- 2. Using your finger, show just how long it takes light to get from the Earth to the Moon.
- 3. What information will you need to know to solve the problem?
- 4. If it were bright enough, how long would it take Dan's flashlight to reach Pluto?
- 5. Choose an object in the universe and find out how long it will take the light from Dan's flashlight to reach it.'
- 6. If the light takes a month to reach a certain point in space, where might that point be?
- 7. How far does light travel in ten years? (A: Ten light-years. Introduce a new unit of distance.)